Lucid Absinthe Superieure is the first actual wormwood containing Absinthe to become legalized in the US since the ban in 1912 so many people are needing to know where to buy Lucid Absinthe.
Lucid was developed by distiller Ted Breaux and Viridian Spirits for the US Absinthe market. In contrast to other fake Absinthes, which were created to be sold in the US, it has real grande wormwood where to purchase absinthe (Artemisia Absinthium) along with other classic Absinthe herbs. More information is found at drinklucid.com but here are some facts about Lucid Absinthe Superieure:-
– It gets its green color from whole herbs and not man-made colors.
– It has wormwood, sweet fennel, green anise and other classic Absinthe herbs.
– It was developed by Ted Breaux, a respected Absinthe distiller, who used his knowledge of traditional Absinthe making strategies to make this historically precise vintage style Absinthe which meets US regulations.
– Lucid contains a full measure of grande wormwood exactly like pre ban Absinthes. It had been a myth that Absinthe comprised immeasureable thujone – tests on vintage bottles showed that they’d all pass US laws (10mg/kg or under of thujone).
– Lucid is made up of 62% alcohol by volume.
– It is distilled in Saumur in France.
– Lucid carries a very exceptional black bottle with green cat’s eyes influenced by a Montmartre cabaret show “Le Chat Noir” from 1881.
Where to buy Lucid Absinthe
In line with the Lucid website it may be bought across the United States this means you should be able to buy it from your local liquor store. You possibly can look on the drinklucid website for stockists of Lucid by state, online stockists like Shoppers Vineyard and Crown Wine and Spirits, as well as for bars and restaurants that serve Lucid. The site also has a web shop where one can order Lucid apparel.
Lucid isn’t the only Absinthe to have been legalized in America – a brand called Green Moon and Absinthes from Kubler have also been legalized.
Yet another excellent means of enjoying Absinthe in the USA should be to order Absinthe essences from AbsintheKit.com who offer free worldwide shipping. There exists a handling fee for the first item but handling and shipping costs nothing for extra products ordered.
The essences coming from AbsintheKit.com are created from an alcohol base that is distilled with top-quality herbs like wormwood, aniseed and fennel. The essences are very economical, only $3.95 ($4.95 for the Strong 55) per 20ml essence that makes a 750ml bottle of Absinthe. Kits that contains 280ml of essence, a measure and bottle labels are available costing $29 ($39 for Strong 55). These kits produce 14 bottles of Absinthe therefore they make the perfect buy. Basically mix 20ml of essence together with 730ml of Everclear or vodka now you’ve got your own personal real Green Fairy, as Absinthe is famous.
Essences are a great option to looking for where to buy Lucid Absinthe and are generally fun to utilize too.