Lucid Absinthe Superieure is definitely the first authentic wormwood containing Absinthe to be legalized in the US ever since the ban in 1912 most people are needing to know where to buy Lucid Absinthe.
Lucid was made by distiller Ted Breaux and Viridian Spirits for the US Absinthe market. In contrast to other fake Absinthes, which were developed to be sold in the US, it contains real grande wheretopurchaseabsinthe.com wormwood (Artemisia Absinthium) and other traditional Absinthe herbs. Additional information is found at drinklucid.com but here are several details of Lucid Absinthe Superieure:-
– It gets its green color from whole herbs rather than man-made colors.
– It includes wormwood, sweet fennel, green anise along with other classic Absinthe herbs.
– It was developed by Ted Breaux, a respected Absinthe distiller, who used his familiarity with traditional Absinthe making techniques to make this historically accurate vintage style Absinthe which meets US regulations.
– Lucid has a full measure of grande wormwood just like pre ban Absinthes. It had been a myth that Absinthe contained huge amounts of thujone – tests on vintage bottles showed that they would all pass US laws (10mg/kg or under of thujone).
– Lucid contains 62% alcohol by volume.
– It is actually distilled in Saumur in France.
– Lucid includes a very unique black bottle with green cat’s eyes motivated by a Montmartre cabaret show “Le Chat Noir” from 1881.
Where to buy Lucid Absinthe
According to the Lucid website it can be bought across the United States this means you must be able to buy it from your local liquor store. You can look on the drinklucid website for stockists of Lucid by state, online stockists such as Shoppers Vineyard and Crown Wine and Spirits, and then for bars and restaurants that serve Lucid. The website also has a web shop where one can order Lucid apparel.
Lucid isn’t the only Absinthe to have been legalized in the US – a product called Green Moon and Absinthes from Kubler have also been legalized.
Another excellent method of enjoying Absinthe in the USA is to order Absinthe essences from AbsintheKit.com who offer free worldwide shipping. There exists a handling fee for the first item but shipping and handling costs nothing for additional products ordered.
The essences coming from AbsintheKit.com are manufactured from an alcohol base which is distilled with top-quality herbs just like wormwood, aniseed and fennel. The essences are very economical, only $3.95 ($4.95 for the Strong 55) per 20ml essence which makes a 750ml bottle of Absinthe. Kits made up of 280ml of essence, a measure and bottle labels are offered also costing $29 ($39 for Strong 55). These kits create 14 bottles of Absinthe so they really are a great buy. Basically mix 20ml of essence along with 730ml of Everclear or vodka and you have your own real Green Fairy, as Absinthe is known.Essences are a fantastic substitute to searching for where to buy Lucid Absinthe and are fun to use too.